|Join Our Mailing List|
Best Brewed Coffee
There is nothing tastier than a freshly brewed cup of jo! The perfect brewed cup of coffee cannot be beat and that is why you should pick up a pound of beans from us today and learn how to brew the best tasting coffee. Be sure to follow our recommended brewing process.
Follow these simple steps you will be amazed at how much better your coffee tastes:
1. If you grind your own beans, grind just before brewing.
2. Grind your coffee in small batches.
3. Measure 2T of coffee per 6oz. of water. This makes a deep, flavorful cup of coffee. (If you prefer a lighter cup, simply add a little hot water to the finished brew.)
4. Always use fresh water.
5. If you use a French press coffee maker, bring the water to just short of a boil (195-205 degrees).
6. Keep brew time to 4-5 minutes.
Check out more information on how to store and grind your coffee today, click here to learn more interesting ways to increase the flavor and aroma of your coffee.